A task of the Messiah is to end the exile of His people. The greater exodus is the end of the exile of the twelve tribes of Israel. Joseph (Northern Kingdom) and Judah (Southern Kingdom) will be united in fulfillment of Ezekiel 37:15-24. How will this happen? Based upon the principle that Biblical history is prophecy, the exodus from Egypt foreshadows the greater exodus. A Palestinian state and a major military attack upon the United States are signs of the great tribulation and the greater exodus. The 144,000 are leaders of the greater exodus. Yeshua will lead the exiles of Israel back to the land of Israel during the great tribulation by the cloud by day and pillar of fire by night. When He does, the Jewish people will recognize that Yeshua is the Messiah and His name will be sanctified among the nations.
1. Biblical History is Prophecy
2. The Egyptian Exodus Foreshadows the Greater Exodus
3. Prophetic Patterns of Redemption from Egypt
4. A Palestinian State is a Sign of the Greater Exodus
5. The Fall of the USA and the Birth of Biblical Zion
6. Are the 12 Tribes United Today?
7. The Return of the 12 Tribes to Israel
8. The Sanctification of Yeshua's Name
(4 Video DVDs)
Many brethren have been anticipating the second coming of Messiah Yeshua. Before focusing on the events of His return, we must first answer the fundamental question: “Are we the last...
“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when they will no longer say, ‘As the LORD lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of...
Join Rico Cortes in looking at current events in the Middle East and comparing them to the descriptions of the Biblical Antichrist system that will reveal itself in the last...